Customer Service Officer (Owaka)
We are the Clutha District Council and we are looking for outstanding talent to join our team
Our Customer Service Officers are responsible for working in collaboration with colleagues to manage the library's content, physical spaces and programme delivery; alongside the provision of quality information and customer services for local customers and travelling visitors alike. You will be based at the Owaka Community Library and Visitor Information Centre,
Do you have:
- Successful experience in a vibrant customer service environment.
- Successful experience working in a co-operative team environment.
- A current full drivers licence.
- An understanding of the role and functions of a modern public library srvice.
- A good level of digital literacy.
- Excellent communication skills - with a drive to consistently deliver positive customer experiences.
This is a part time role (30 hours per week - Sunday to Wednesday)
Clutha Community Libraries/Service and Visitor Information Centres aspire to be vibrant and engaging community hubs, providing a positive customer experience for all users. The role of Customer Service Officer is pivotal to ensuring positive levels of engagement throughout the wider community.
If this is what you are looking for, we would love to hear from you.