Visitor Information Officer (Casual)
We are the Clutha District Council and we are looking for outstanding talent to join our team
Our Visitor Information Officers provide effective and responsive quality customer service for Council, visitor information and retail services. Based at our Balclutha iSite office with possible occasional work at other Council premises and activities within and around the Clutha District.
Do you have:
- Knowledge of visitor attractions in the Clutha District
- Experience working in a cooperative team environment
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A passion for the tourism industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer focused skills
Clutha Community Libraries/Service and Visitor Information Centres aspire to be vibrant and engaging community hubs, providing a positive customer experience for all users.
If this is what you are looking for and you are looking for a casual role, we would love to hear from you.