Corporate Services Administrator
We are the Clutha District Council and we're looking for outstanding talent to join the Corporate Services Team
We need an administration whiz to support our Group Manager Corporate Services and the Corporate Services Team. We need someone who can also provide secretarial and administrative services for Council committees, and key funding schemes and committees.
You will also administer council grants, coordinate and administer Council advertising and help out with a variety of other administrative duties as required by the Group Manager Corporate Services.
- A good communicator, both oral and written?
- Able to maintain 100% confidentiality and security?
- Able to build positive working relationships with colleagues?
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and self motivated?
- Proficient with written English, spelling and great attention to detail skills?
- Knowledge of meeting procedures, ideally in Local Government or similar organisations?
You will be part of a supportive team environment and workplace culture doing varied and meaningful work that makes a difference to our communities.
If this is what you are looking for, we'd love to hear from you