We are building things in the Clutha District!
Do you have a civil engineering qualification at diploma level or higher and/or a wealth of on-job project construction experience?
Our Project Engineer role could be the job for you. It's all about the management and site supervision of capital projects within the Clutha District and you will need to have strong contract management skills.
Do you have?
- NZ Dip. Eng, NZCE (Civil) or an equivalent qualification or significant construction project experience (10+ yrs)
- Contract Administration experience (3+ yrs)
- General civil engineering experience across a variety of asset types
- Competent keyboard and computer skills, particularly Project Management, spreadsheets and financial monitoring
- The ability to liaise effectively and efficiently with others in a friendly manner and have the ability to deal courteously with everyone
- The skills to work independently, using initiative, and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues.
Does this sound like you?
In return we can offer you the Clutha Lifestyle with easy access to rural and city life, beaches, top-class fishing and hunting, the natural beauty and native bush of the Catlins and the winter wonderland of Central Otago ski-fields. If you love the outdoors, ours is outstanding! We are thriving and growing yet it's still affordable to live here. We have the resources, we have the potential, now we need the people to help us achieve our plans.
You will be part of a supportive team environment and workplace culture doing varied and meaningful work that makes a difference to our communities. If this is what you're looking for,